Thursday Morning MasterMind Group
Thursday Morning MasterMind GROUP Meetings
Location: The DC Center • 2000 14th Street NW • Suite 105 • WDC
Time: Thursday Mornings • 7:30 AM until 9:00 AM
Please register by emailing president@CAGLCC.org The building is a secure building and your name will be needed prior to the meeting. Please be punctual for the meeting.
A MasterMind is defined as a 2 or more people working in perfect harmony and alignment for the attainment of a definite end. There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a MasterMind Group. The beauty of MasterMind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. MasterMind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
In this MasterMind Group, the agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. Your peers give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track. You will create a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move your business and the group to new heights.
You’ll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life. Your MasterMind Group is like having an objective board of directors.
What You'll Get From the MasterMind Group:
- Experience, skill and confidence
- Real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor - there are others out there!
- Design things to be the way you want them to be, not as you’ve been told they "should" be
You Should Attend If You:
- Have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
- Want a supportive team of MasterMind partners
- Want to reach or exceed your goals
- Are ready to let your desire to be passionate about your life and work overcome your fear of change
- 6 Human Drivers
- 4 Levels of Leadership
- 3 Levels of Integrity
- 10 Basic Questions All Salespeople Should Know
- Body Language
- Prospecting and Closing Sales
CAGLCC Members in good standing can come three times before deciding to join. You must be a member of CAGLCC to join. There is an annual membership fee.
BYOB Bring your own Breakfast.
About MasterMind Groups
The concept of the MasterMind Group was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in the early 1900’s. In his timeless classic, "Think And Grow Rich" he wrote about the Mastermind principle as:
"The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony. "He continues …"No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible, intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind."